Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The one with the new haircut

i just got back from getting my hair cut....and there's something so so wonderful about it.....i love it......i really enjoy it when someone plays with my hair and there's really nowhere to go to pay to have my hair played with (and if there is i'm not sure that i'd want to go there).....but if you pay for a haircut you get around an hour of hair playing with included.....awesome.....sometimes i wonder if the stylist didn't chat it up so much if i would fall asleep because of how relaxed i get when my hair is being played with.....that would be really weird.....i fell asleep once when i got a facial and i woke up and kinda felt like i had been cheated because i missed the whole experience.....but then again i fall asleep really, really easily....just ask kevin....one time i fell asleep while we were kissing....man that's a funny story.....even the kev enjoys it....what a guy.....well to sum everything up my hair is much shorter, i got my hair played with and loved it, and i fall asleep easily......

No comments:

Post a Comment