Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The one that's all about sweat


the funny thing about working out is the amount of sweat that a body can produce in a 1 hour gym class.....and i can sweat a lot....as my defense i would like to remind you that i also drink a ton of water.....around 3 liters a day....because of this i like to think that i have more to sweat.....to give you an idea of what i think a lot of sweat is i will fill you in on something that happens everytime i workout.....so....at the end of these classes they always have an abdominal segment and this is when i really notice the sweat.....it happens as i am lying on the ground and i begin to feel the sweat from my face traveling in the direction of my eyes...it then procedes to get into my eyes and sting them like crazy and there is so much of it that it will actually flow into my tear ducts and into the back of my throat....it is so gross and so weird all at the same time.....so as this was happening to me this morning i thought that one of you in blogland might be interested in that

No comments:

Post a Comment