Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The one with the little known wendy fact #8


this one is so little known that even i forgot about it until this morning while i was on the road with kev to go and pay our storage rent....on the way to the storage place we drove by my high school and the restaurant that my freinds and i used to eat at everday for lunch....it's called rudy's and all the cool people went there......or to in-n-out.....anyways.....seeing rudy's brought back all of these memories particularly what i would typically order for my lunch.....3 tortillas and a side of salsa.....the best part about this is that it only cost $0.75 and it was actually pretty filling.....if i happened to have some more money i would instead order a bean and cheese burrito with less beans and extra cheese and i'd smother it in ketchup.....so good...now you may be wondering where the little known fact comes in so i will get to the point.....my parents very rarely gave me money for food.....i would usually have a sack lunch...so in order for me to get to enjoy delicious rudy's cuisine i would have to con it out of people.....the method i always chose....this is genius mind you......was to go around the halls of my school asking people to give me a quarter so i could call my mom on the pay phone.....i would do this over and over again until i had collected all the money i felt like i required for the day......and i would do this all of the time and usually make a fine profit.....so.....little may you know.....i am actually a con artist...i am sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment