Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I got french kissed by a dog


so...i went over to my friend lisa's house the other day to hang out and eat delicious greek salad...and while i was there i was sitting on her bed and her dog tess jumped up on me...now i am not completely opposed to dogs...i mean they are sometimes cute to look at...and who knows..they may be delicious to eat....but for the most part i am not a fan..they lick their zones and drool and poop in your house and bark and have to constantly be walked...so they kinda gross me out....so any way..i was sitting on lisa's bed when all of a sudden tess jumps on me...tries to snuglle me..and as i am telling her to get off of me she seized the opportunity to lick inside of my mouth....so gross...i actually felt tess tongue on the roof of my moouth...it all happened so fast and yet it has burned a permanent hole in my mind...i proceeded to scream and laugh and scream some more...i put the ice pack i was usiing ot ice my thumb into my mouth to get the taste out...the last thing i wanted to do was swallow...because then i would be drinking dog spit...oh i think i might chuke just thinking about it...so good luck reading this...and don't let dogs lick your mouths..take it from me..it's horrible

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh really hard and at the same time I'm so grossed out as Im picturing the whole scenzario! French kissed by a dog! I would cut out my tongue or wash my mouth with dishwasher soap or something like that!!

    ReplyDelete